Smart campus Identity card for Attendance & Access control
Main concept behind Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) based Student Visibility System is to capture the attendance of students while they are moving inside the campus automatically, without any human intervention.
Eco Tracksys Campus Automation Solution offers a unique and convenient way to track students visibility inside the campus.
In this solution system, RFID tags are attached to a Smart ID Card which is to be worn by each student. RFID Readers are installed at the premise gates of the school/institute that read the tags in the Unique ID cards (Smart ID) hung around the studentsâ€™ neck. So, when the students enter or exit the campus premises, the RFID Readers automatically send the studentsâ€™ details in our proposed application software in real time. Hence the attendance for each student is managed efficiently and accurately.
Other solutions in Campus Automation
- Smart campus Identity card for Attendance & Access control
- Library Management
- Guard Patrolling system
- Information Kiosks for visitors
- Parking & Locker management
- Simultaneous detection of multiple students.
- 100% identification rates.
- Unmatched after sales service.
- 24X7 online support.
- Online operator assistance.
- Turnkey solution.
- Increased security.
- The system is completely automatic and saves time.
- This system can attract more parents to get their children admitted in the school.
- Reduction in time spent in administrative work. The resources can be utilized elsewhere.
- Reduce Costs (notably telephone bills) and expedite communication between school and parents/guardian.
- No manual maintenance of an attendance registers. Removes chance of manual manipulation of records.